Friday, October 5, 2007

"Okay, Lets Be" All of a Sudden, I Have a Fiance... I'm Engaged!!!




Let me introduce Lana. She and I have agreed to start on the road to our marriage.

She answered an ad I placed in the newspapers in the Ukraine. It was for actress/model to join me in LA with a 90 fiance visa. She emailed me and asked for more details of my proposal. I specified my plan and she emailed me, "OK, lets be."

I may tattoo that on my arm. I have to go back to Kiev to meet lana. She has a web site: www.myspace.com/lana_100. I will write more about this as I swallow and digest it. This was my original plan. A two year plan.

More to come...suffice to say that I am back in the USA and I am engaged to a 23 year old Ukrainian actress. Oh my God.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richie, your Fiance says she is single on her my space website! IF you are really engaged this is BIG RED FLAG , I have had the same experience a while ago and be warned be careful! Ask her to change the her web page to engaged , if she wont do this quickly drop her NOW !
Good luck
In country operator Ukraine