Friday, September 7, 2007

Back On The Marriage Track, Too Many Good Lookin's

This picture is of Irina, a 21 year old art teacher who should join me in Hollywood as the camera seems to love her. I wrote her only today and I am awaiting her reply.

Below are the last communique's between me and Ekaterinachoka. In the midst of this we had a lengthy, unpleasant phone call.
I was at lunch with my friend the expat, Jamie, a man wordly wise to the dishonest ladies of the area when I called her to confront her with her distortions of the truth. I told her ir was good news that the 15$ express first class trains were available and not booked for three weeks as she had told previously, so I could save the $400 and spend it on her. She refused to take the train.. Ekaterinochka was quite argumentative, sounding like a fish wife, reminding me why I had gotten divorced so many years ago. Each call to her changed

Ekaterinochka [07:17 04.09.2007]I play on piano Bah, Bethoven, Shubert. I love classic music very much and I have my personal piano at home. I finish conservatory. Next month I go by my contract to Moscow to play in MHAT and the Bolshoi Theatre. This Saturday I can fly to Kiev special for you. So if you are really serious so you will meet me in airport Borispol this Saturday . You can call me and talk directly to me or you can write here and my personal marriage agent will write you back as I do not have computer.If you will not call than you will miss a brilliant with name Ekaterinochka


Richard Hassan [08:35 05.09.2007]Dear Ekaterinochka,I'm sorry but I have another actress/model/singer so I'm writing to tell you goodbye, before we ever meet.Good luck in life.Richard

And finally from her:
good luck and may be meet with you one da
I have received 12 responses to my quest for a wife. They are all requesting more information. I am requesting that they grab a trian and come here to meet and discuss. Someone who is gorgeous as all their photos are will show up and who knows?

No comments: