Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More from Nasty. She still wants to write. She speaks no English!. Should I Send Her My Jokes? The photo is of Ninel.


The bolds are mine to ponder along with her three, no four previous letters to me. Speaking no English she probably doesn't know what she writes. It's no wonder that she does not respond to my often repeated question, Will you come here to Kiev or should I go to your city?"

Here's a question for her, "Are you a virgin, my dear?"
Wait a minute. What did Elvis say? "Don't Be Cruel to a Heart thats True>" Did that rhyme, Mr. Black?
Below is her today's letter, it has very little to do with my letter to her, in fact with any of my letters to her:

Good day Richie.
I am so glad to receive your apply to my letter. If you are ready to
build a real relationships
I'll tell about myself.

I have never been married and do not have children. I was born on 18th
of February in 1979. My weight is 57 kilos, height is 167 cm. I used
to change my appearance especially the color of my hair but now I am
brown-haired woman with hazel eyes. Prefer to wear clothes which suit
me. Roses are my favourite flowers and the color is green.

My native town is Pheodosia. Everybody says: "Welcome to Pheodosia,
make yourself at home". My town is situated in the Crimea. I like my
town. It is claimed that anyone who has ever been to Pheodosia wants
to return there again and again. You will be affected by the ruins of
Genoese fortress as well as by the beautiful churches, to say nothing
of its gentle sea. I want to tell you about my family. I live with my
mother and have two brothers. Victor is 29 and Sergey is 26. I love
them very much. My elder brother is married and lives apart from us.
My father was military man. He was killed on the military exercises
when I was 13. (She wrote before that her father is a teacher at the uiniversity)It was difficult to realize it but life must go on. My
uncle is serviceman too. He always supports us in difficult times.

I am very communicative. My character is gentle, loyal and kind. My
profession influenced on it. I am a nurse and to be a nurse is very
responsible work. I work at the hospital in reanimation ward. Medics
are always happy when patients are recovered. I carry out the
appointments of our doctors.

Speaking about my spare time I want to say that usually my job takes
much time but when there is some free time I try to use it in
different ways. Reading( my favourite writers are H.G. Wells and E.
Hemingway), cooking( my best dishes are cakes, buns, Ukrainian
borsch),
knitting, drawing are my favourite occupations. Besides I go
in for sports. I prefer to play tennis and sometimes go to
swimming-pool. In summer I spend a great time with my friends at the
seaside. We play volleyball in the open air, swim in the warm sea,
listen to music ( I prefer different music from classic to pop).

By the way I am very romantic person who likes adventures and meetings
with different interesting people. Unfortunately I have never been
abroad and I do not speak English but if I find a man of my dream I
will go with him anywhere and will learn his language. It does not
matter that maybe you are not a superman or showman. As for me I value
honor relations which are based on love, understanding, care, sincere,
considerate. I will be able to do everything for my beloved and never
betray him. He will be happy with me and never be disappointed in my
love.

My friends are surprised with my dreams but I believe that somewhere
my second half is waiting for me.

I hope you have the same dream . If you want we may continue our
communication. I would like to get to know more about you, your life,
your family, habits, dreams. I will be waiting for your letter soon.

Tanya.

No comments: