Saturday, September 8, 2007

Holy Smokes! It Appears That Nasty and I Are Almost an Item.





Nastya is the blonde lady whose first letter to me is three posts down with this same leaning over photo that's above. Is showing off her teeths or is she hiding her ankles?

Apparently she has never received my response. Frankly I'm getting confused, with my cloudy thinking and the weather, (it's raining today) I don't know if I ever wrote her. I've made the mistake of addressing some emails; Dear Beautiful, or Dear Flower.
I can barely tell the ladies apart anyway. My communication skills are a fruit salad.
Never the less I'm falling in love with her, post haste. I'll respond to her letter with such prose that all my female readers will tumble for me. And when I read my letter to her, I'll fall deeper in love with Nastya..
She sent me the creative, alluring, photo on the left with the letter I've posted below. In this super imposed shot, she seems to be is showing me her eight fingers? Maybe she has no thumbs? Will this affect our lovemaking?

Is her romantic email standard fare for the experienced, emailing bride never-to-be (there's no mention of my name in it), or is she smitten? I'll go with smitten.
My issue: Can you reverse two vasectomies?

Pray for me dear reader for I am putty inexorably melting into mush.
Help me Rhonda!
More soon...


Her Email to me:

hello my star
how are you?
i hope everything is OK with you!
i'd like to say, that when I come back from the wedding of my aunt, i
have problems with my mail box.
I don't know why but the first day, I have difficulties with getting
letters, and then the next day, my friend Katya, who lives in USA(she
lives in my town for all her life, and we were best friends, but some
months ago she went to USA to work)phoned me, and told me, that she
can't send me E mail...she got mail delivery!so I didn't get a letter
from you! and the man from the
Internet cafe told my that my mail box was blocked cause of the spam,
so now I have new mail address:
so baby, please write me here!
I'll wait for your letters!
buy for now!
kiss you
Nastya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Bro,

I can tell you I have had a fling with a "nasty" type lady when I was actively chasing cyber romance. The key here is you write something and her reply is totally non sequitor. My guess is she has bought a "program" that is supposed to lead to getting some money out of you. the last message I had sent to my "Nasty" was in all caps, "IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS, SENT TO YOU IN EARLIER EMAILS, YOU CAN GO AND f#*** YOURSELF. She sent me another dreamy, cover the world of desire email and then I put her on spam. Suggestion: don't waste anymore time on her.