Sunday, September 2, 2007

Is This What I'll End Up With?


The lady's name on the piano is Yelena. She speaks only French and Russian. Hey, I got an A in the advanced French B2 at college. She is 5 ft 1 inch and weighs a corpulent 154lbs. She hails from Cameroon (wherever that is). Sadly, she desires a man age 46 to 56. I am 68 on September 26. And I am not that desperate...yet. She and Ekateri heretofore called Katya are currently the only ladies hot after me and I am becoming increasingly suspicious not of the piano player.
Even though I told Katya that I would call her Monday or Tuesday to arrange her trip here, she has already tried to call me 5 or 6 times. Can she love me that much? She always rings me when I am on line on the website where she first posted her profile. I'm told she can determine this from her computer. But she has repeatedly told me that she has no access to a computer???

This is but one of many inconsistencies that the sexxxy, 26 year old beauty has offered that befuddles me. Here are some others:
1. She listed on her profile that she lives in Kiev, but she tells me she lives $400 worth of miles away.
2. She tells me that she can not take the express train here (about $35) because they are booked up for the next three weeks. That doesn't seem to be the case.
3. When I ask her for her full name and city so I can Western Union her the $400, she tells me I can save money if I go to a private bank here (there are many here, whatever they are) and simply hand my phone to the clerk and she will instruct the clerk accordingly. I just have to cough up the dough.
4. She speaks and understands English well, except when I ask her for details of her life. For example:
She had told me she spent 8 months in California. When I asked her how that happened. She lost all her knowledge of English, except, "I do not understand."
5. She tells me that she has limited or no access to a phone, yet she continues to call me when I'm on line.
6. Apparently the Ukrainian internet is rife with scammers. I read one story about a lady who showed a picture of Courtney Love as her photo. When a marriage broker gives out a lady's email address which allows direct contact between the parties they issue a strong warning to never send any money to the ladies and to report those femmes who request money.

I am getting shot down like the Luftwaffe at the end of WW2. I am not going down in a blaze of glory, no I'm getting blasted pre flight before I'm airborne.
The piano player is looking better? No. I have to have Katya come clean and ride the train to Kiev where she said she lives.
I was considering lining up some other women and going to Dnepropetrovsk but there are strong rumors that that are is a hot bed of the Ukrainian Mafia.
Could Katya be a scammer whose only pursuit of happiness is to part me from my not that hard earned money? When I told Jamie the Iowan expat who runs a marriage brokerage that I felt that it was better than 50/50 that she was a fraud, He said it was 98% that she is a professional scammer who preys on gullible men like me.

Oh well. We shall see what we shall see. She is, or her photo is quite alluring...

No comments: