Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Update On The Ravishing Ekaterinochka and Me, Richie.


I am advised by everyone who cares for me to proceed with caution. However, dear readers, please recall Manfred Mann's great tune:
Blinded By The Light:
"Mama always told me not to look into the eye's of the sun"
"But Mama, that's where the fun is"


I've always been a sucker for a good tune with a profound lyric, particularly one with a funky break.
So I bought some sun glasses (three friendly babuskas told me which one looked good on me), and I've agreed to send Katya $384 to fly her here from Dnepropetrovsk, where ever that is.

I did put her off until Monday or Tuesday of next week. Previously, I had viewed older women with no kids...UGH The thing is that the 35 to 45 year old women are much older here than they are in LA where they eat right, hit the salons, hit the gyms daily and look in the mirror, etc.
But out of deference to my kid brother, Michael and my new dear friends, Irish Joe and his lovely wife Rachel, I will spend some time before Katya arrives (panting, panting)seeking out older women with grown kids who could stay here without their mom.

I have included Katya's profile that appeared under her photo, read it if you dare:


More photos Ekaterinochka, Kiev, Ukraine, 26 y.o., Leo
Last visit:30.08.2007 07:03


Email meFlirtHotlist

I am looking for: Man.
Purpose of acquaintance: Friendship; Long-term relationship; Marriage; Birth of a child; Room-mating; Regular sex; Casual dating; Joint travels.


General Information:

Marital status: Single

Appearance:

Height: 5'5" (1m 65cm) Body type: Normal
Hair: Blonde

Social Status:

Orientation: Straight Want more kids: Yes
Relocate?: Yes Languages: English, Russian
Smoking: Non-Smoker Drinking: Socially
Going out: Amusement Parks, Beach Hobbies: Entertaining, Shopping, Traveling/Weekend Trips/Adventure Travel


Ideal Partner:

Info about a partner: I seek my future love...

Sexual Preferences:

Heterosexual experience: Yes, we lived together Homosexual experience: No
How often do you want to have sex?: At least once a day Breast size: Medium
Sex preferences: Kisses, Massage, Petting, Cunnilingus, Submission

What would you do????

No comments: