Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 6 Monday 8/13. Kiev: a City Under a City

The weather is great, 79 degrees. The square is teeming with all sorts of people and activities. Beautiful, women dressed in tight fitting clothing, cleavages galore.I walk everywhere. After 12 hours of sleep, I still exhausted, but that won't stop me.

There are wide concrete stairs to go down to cross under the wide streets.
I'm amazed that there is another whole city underground fully stocked with shops everywhere. It goes on and on. I finally found nearest shopping mall, fully underground with a food court, etc. It's as busy underground as it is above.

When I emerged topside, I don't know where I am. I walk everywhere still discovering new places and things. I have no appetite. I'm wearing my brother's jeans, waist 33. I'm starting to look like Mick Jagger; sags and wrinkles.

The women are tall and beautiful. They dress in tight jeans or micro minis. They wear low cut tops.The men look like a version of the Russian President, Putin.

I walked a different route to the marriage broker. I sat with Nadia. No Jamie in sight. I can meet local women like Barry did for $40 US per date. Simply get on line in their office and make a date. I demurred until I meet with the American, Jamie. I'll do that tomorrow.

I still need sleep..

No comments: