Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time For a Different Approach: HONESTY With Ekaterinochoka!!!



After my depressing date with Olga, and being surrounded by young beautiful women who barely notice me,I decided to head to the marriage agency where I first met Tom,Mike and Barry. I told the young lady in charge, an efficient, serious woman, that I wanted a wife and I was not seeking casual sex.

I had gotten dressed up and I thought I looked great.

She looked at me and asked, "How old are you?"
I prevaricated and replied, "56?"
"What age lady are you interested in?"
"Jamie said I should search 25 to 32."
She said studying me, "Don't be offended but you should search 35 to 45."
I looked at some of these women on her computer and they were old and tired looking. They look much better in the US at that age.
I wasn't offended , but I was disappointed and down hearted...and I left pondering life as I see it.

Then I decided that like Term Insurance, honesty is the best policy.


Most serendipitously, Ekaterinochka (Katya to her familiars that's her picture) has been emailing me to call her.
She lives with her parents in Dnepropetrovsk far from Kiev, seven hours by train.
So I sent her this email Richard Hassan [14:31 27.08.2007]:

Dear lovely Katya
I will send you money to take the train to Kiev. WE MUST see if we are compatible. I love you, but you may not like me forever as I am older than you..
HOWEVER I HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THAT.

If we marry. After two years you can stay in America legally or go back and forth to anywhere. You can divorce me if you like. I will always help you. That's what I do: I help people. I hope you understand what I am saying.

You are beautiful and belong in California with or without me. I will get you as model or perhaps in the movies.
Can you sing or dance?

Please respond,
Richard

And her response:

Ekaterinochka [05:21 28.08.2007]

yes I sing and dance, I dream become holywood stars. Pls call me to my mobile that discuss all details.

Whoops, my cell phone just rang. I missed the call from guess who? She is anxious.
This was always my plan. The lady moves on and I stumble back here or to Russia for another
candidate. At least something positive is happening here.



OH MY GOD, SHE JUST CALLED AGAIN

No comments: