Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 7. Tuesday I Meet Jamie The Ex Patriot

I still feel the effects of traveling and running with the sex tourists.
They sleep in between meals. I eschew sleep and pound away at this internet cafe.

I finally called Jamie.
I enclose a copy of the email I sent to the "Boys" in Yalta.

It's a great read. I cannot say it any better.
Dear Tom, Mike and Barry,

Boy do I miss you guys. I'm busy talking to myself and we are not getting along. The women are still tall, slender, beautiful and worthy of my straining to see. Wearing a low, low cut neckline, I spotted a full nipple yesterday at Mac Donalds.
Since you deserted me, I've been sleeping like the dead...whoops, bad simile.

Today is my 8th day here and I'm waiting for my depleted bank account to be replenished. Nevertheless, what a great thing life is. My motto:
If your still above ground... dig in.

How's Yalta?

Earlier today, I met with the expat, 39 year old Iowan, Jamie.
As much as I was trying to impress him, he tried even harder.
We went to a coffee place that served food. He ordered a piece of cake, but when I said I would pay the bill, he ordered a full meal.
After thirty years in the car business, I admire attempts to maximize income through whatever means.
Nevertheless, I always give in, but I let him know that I know what's going on and in fact, I gave him some tips to make him more effective, at least with me..

He wants to talk as much as I do.
Anyway, he informed me that these women are happy here. Daily, he says, men pour in here looking for wives and only 2% succeed.
When I was in Russia in '98, everyone wanted to leave. Today, here in Kiev, all the women are happy and are hard pressed to run off with an older American.

I originally had a three prong attack to find a wife; 1. internet sites, 2. marriage brokers, and 3. beating the bushes in the single bars and streets.
Scratch #3?
So I must head inland as Kiev, according to Jamie, will never work for me. His pissed me off a bit when he said that he was 39 so he could attract women implying that I would never. When I pulled my face and neck tightly to simulate a face lift (a joke), He nodded sagely, "That'll help."

Eventually we hit it off. He toured me around and was very helpful.
I rejected his first plan which was was 4 days to a provincial city by express train. He would arrange an apartment for 3 nights and 6 meetings... for $450.
When I mentioned that his website said $350 for a dance with 100 women, he weaseled out of that. He said he needed 10 men for the 100 women and he only has me.
Also he said all his words on the website were old and no longer valid, but I am his client so he gets a slice of whatever I pay to any marriage broker anywhere in the Ukraine.

Another plan he proposes is to locate and email 10 women in Kerson, hopefully six will respond. I'm there Friday and Saturday to meet them and redate the ones I like.
Then, I train to Poltava Sunday and Monday nite, same deal.
HJe suggests I would go the weekends because he says the women have to work.
I would be back in Kiev Tuesday having met 12 women out in the provincial cities. He advises me to stay with 29 to 35 year old ladies.
He will arrange through his network of brokerages the apts, etc.
Cost? I don't have that information yet.
At the same time , I can do what Barry did with Nadia and date some local women, $40 cost per meeting. So I have a course of action all utilizing the internet.

Tonight I'm headed to the River Palace to play blackjack.

I have diarrhea of the fingers.

Love,

Richard

No comments: