Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My First Two Responders Here In Kiev



I am showing here two ladies that have responded to my dazzling emails.

The blondes is 26, but I may have to reject her because of her name: Ekaterinochka.

Perhaps in a moment of bliss I might mutter an extra syllable.

Life is progressing nicely here.

I have to arrange meetings with these desirous ladies. For the record, I lied about my age in my

profile. If I related my emotional age, I'd be illegal. How do I live with myself?

Well, I always felt that I have justifiable low self esteem.

I always loved Rodney Dangerfield. I quote him: "We were so poor when I was little, that if I weren't a boy I would have nothing to play with."

Ditto

Stay tuned dear Reader as I will relate my next step...

And I will come clean about my age after we see if we are compatible.

And oh yes. my daughters are much younger than these plenums of pulchretude

No comments: