Sunday, August 26, 2007

Maybe This Is The One: Her Letter to Me


Dear Richard,

I am happy to receive your letter, because I dream to meet kind,
loving, reliable man, to create happy family, to be affectionate
and caring wife and the best friend, and build happy family based
on mutual love, respect, support and understanding, to have
children. Let me introduce myself.
My birthday is the 8th of April, 1976, so I am 31 years old.
I am 168 cm and 57 kg. I am a blonde with blue eyes.
Now I'll try to tell you a little bit more about me and my life.
I was born in a nice town Bila Tserkva, and I live in this town.
I am educated from the university - I have early childhood education,
and I work as a teacher.
I have many interests: music, theatre, reading, nature, travels, art.
I like to make up home cosiness and cooking.
About my character I can say that I am kind, honest, tender, cheerful,
with good sense of humor. I like children, home and family life.
For me the most important thing in life is having romantic, honest and
respectful relationship full of harmony. I dream to create happy family,
to give to my future husband my love and respect. I hope you like
my sincere letter, and I await for your letter very much.

Sincerely,

Nataliya

P.S. I have very serious intention to create family and I do not want waste
time for pen friends, therefore I take services of successful marriage agency
AprilBeauty, because I know about good results of their work. They do
my promotion and support of my correspondence, translation of letters,
and provide me legal advices about marriage and civil legislation and
other services.
www.aprilbeauty.net
aprilbeauty@gmail.com

No comments: