Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time For Some Introspection and Redirection While I Still Look Good From A Distance



I have been reminded by a dear American friend via email that my days here are dwindling down to a precious few. What have I accomplished?

On the marriage front, I have 5 live women who have written me and with whom I am actively communicating. I am trying to get any and all of them to come here to Kiev as our next step. The comely Tanya is the most responsive, but she seems to want to keep emailing me rather than meeting with me. I sent a highly suggestive email to the sexy lady who termed her breast size as "big." She wrote that she loved, among other sexually nefarious things, blow jobs. My kind of lady. I have to close one of these deals.
There are only five left because if a lady in our email exchanges asks me what my age is, I simply drop her from my list of possibles.

I have the ad I placed in 8 papers , some in English for an actress/model to come with me to California. But that breaks on September13 and I leave a week later. It seems that I'll be on the internet after I return home fielding these responses. I am not averse to returning here much more organized at some later date.
As it is I'm spending 4 to 5 hours in these internet cafes daily. Sometimes, a smelly person gets upwind of me to test my European mettle.

On another front, I've been 5 weeks without smoking my legal (in California) medical cannabis.
On February 1, 2006, I quit smoking cigarettes. My method was to roll up big fat doobies and pretend they were Malboroughs sans the filter. I figured that if I could abstain from the odious cigarettes for six months, I would be over the addiction. Incidentally here, 90% of the populace smokes. Yesterday I was having lunch on the main drag. I was the only one in the small non smoking section while the rest of the place had over 25 diners in only one room of the multilevel restaurant. Cigarettes sell for 80 cents a pack here.

There are hundred of walk in (read stagger in) clinics in LA county. With my prescription in hand and I was a regular patient in addition to purchasing pot on the street. I was always a heavy user, smoking an ounce of the medicine every 6 or 7 days.

Guess what, after 5 weeks, I'm still the same "out there space shot". I did learn that bit is no problem to stop smoking marijuana. Also I learned that unlike cigarettes, thankfully pot does not cause lung cancer according to the a study by the New England Medical Journal people.
The differences I note are 1. I am having dreams that I remember (only one about the stash in my desk back in Santa Monica) 2. a lack of a sex drive. 3. I'm skinny, but muscular. 4. I'm overly creative. 5. I get smashed on one vodka and tonic. 6. I sleep much less. &. My injured knee is killing me. At home I would smoke so much pot that I could barely stand...and then go for a 6 mile run, limping a lot for a while.
On another front are the people I have meet here: the beloved sex tourists that I shall always have as friends. The Irishman and his wife that I love dearly. Even Jamie, the ex patriot I have strong feelings and admiration for.

I love reading about the political climate here. It is a new country locating its oats.

No comments: